What does the award include?
- 30 min slot for an oral presentation at the symposium
- free accommodation at the conference hotel (Oct. 7-10)
- full board at the hotel (dinner on Oct. 7 to breakfast on Oct. 11)
- reimbursement of economy travel (including flights)
- free registration for the conference
- signed certificate
How to apply?
- submit a manuscript for this Thematic Issue in the Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry through the Beilstein Publishing System
- state in the cover letter your intention to be considered for the Young Investigator Award
- send an award application email with the submission confirmation and a CV with contact information and photo (for verification purposes)