§ 1 General - Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website and services as well as about further processing procedures by us. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail address or user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the
Beilstein-Institut zur Förderung der Chemischen Wissenschaften,
Trakehner Str. 7–9
60486 Frankfurt am Main.
Tel.: 0049 (0)69 71673 20
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition "Der Datenschutzbeauftragte".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, telephone or a contact form, the data you provide (e-mail address, name or telephone number) will be stored by us in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR in order to answer your questions.
We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary. If the request is assigned to a contract, we may also initially restrict processing in accordance with the contract terms and then delete it. In the case of statutory retention obligations, deletion will only take place when they expire.
(4) We are supported by an internet service provider in the operation of this website and the associated processes. This service provider acts on our behalf and on the basis of a Data Processing Addendum pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR. Our service provider has been carefully selected and is monitored, is strictly bound by instructions from us, and is accordingly contractually obligated under data protection law.
(5) No data is transferred to third parties in the sense of Art. 4 No. 10 GDPR.
§ 2 General - Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us:
The Hessian Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
PO Box 3163
§ 3 General - Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data from that time onwards. The permissibility of processing your data up to the time of your revocation remains unaffected.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the legal basis of the exercise of a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you., The respective legal basis of the processing is named below in the more detailed description of our data processing. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the way we have done. In the event of your objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The best way to exercise your advertising objection is to contact us using the contact details provided above.
§ 4 General - Processing of data from your terminal equipment
(1) In addition to the above-mentioned data, we use technical aids for various functions when you use our website, in particular cookies, which may be stored on your terminal device. Basically, these technical aids can be divided into those aids that are absolutely necessary for the display of the website and those aids that are not and are therefore optional and require your express consent.