- Every invitation by the Beilstein-Institut to speak at a Beilstein event is a personal invitation. The information sent to the invitees by the Beilstein-Institut is personal and may not be passed on without consulting the Beilstein-Institut.
- Non-speaking participants are required to register and are obligated to pay a registration fee (if applicable) to the specified bank account no later than the date indicated on the event website. Participants who have not paid the registration fee will not have access to the conference room or any events related to the symposia.
- All participants are encouraged to attend all sessions of the event.
- All participants should contribute to a collegial, inclusive, positive and respectful environment for their fellow attendees.
- Any form of discrimination or defamation of people or groups based on their origin, religious affiliation, nationality, physical condition, sexual identity, gender, income, age, marital status, political affiliation, presence of disabilities or educational background will not be tolerated.
Terms and Conditions
including a Code of Conduct
for participating in events of the Beilstein-Institut zur Förderung der Chemischen Wissenschaften
- The presentation or discussion of insulting, inciting, defamatory, pornographic or inflammatory statements, images or content will not be tolerated.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the rights to distribute the content you share. Quotations must be correctly marked as such and citations given, even if they are very well known. Permission to share copyright content must be obtained before distribution.
- It is not permitted to record the event or parts thereof. The unauthorized recording of non-public conversations is punishable by law.
- It is not permitted to publish personal information about other participants, such as address, email, phone numbers or images.
- The prevailing conference language (English) should be used whenever possible.
- The Board reserves the right to deny participation to any participant that does not abide by this policy if the attendee’s behavior is deemed to be a breach of this policy. Any participant that is required to leave the event is not eligible for any reimbursement or compensation of their expenses or registration fees. Depending on the severity of the infringement, a speaker or participant may be banned from future Beilstein events.