Effective August 3, 2022 – Subject to change
As the Beilstein Symposia are international events where people from all over the world come together, we have established the following rules to promote the health and well-being of all participants, staff and the local community in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. These rules may change by the time our event takes place and is based on the regulations of the State of Hesse and the Federal Infection Control Act. Persons who do not adhere to these rules may not participate in the event.
The most important points are summarized here:
- COVID-19 vaccination or recovery is required.
- A daily COVID-19 antigen test is required. Test kits will be supplied by the Beilstein-Institut.
- No entry for participants who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last five days.
- No entry for participants with symptoms of illness such as cough or fever.
- A medical mask is recommended to be worn during the conference.
- Follow general hygiene rules, i.e. sneeze and cough only into the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief, wash and disinfect hands regularly, and avoid touching.