Effective August 3, 2022 – Subject to change
As the Beilstein Symposia are international events where people from all over the world come together, we have established the following rules to promote the health and well-being of all participants, staff and the local community in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. These rules may change by the time our event takes place. Persons who do not adhere to these rules may not participate in the event.
The most important points are summarized here:
- COVID-19 vaccination or recovery is recommended.
- A daily COVID-19 antigen test is required. Test kits will be supplied by the Beilstein-Institut.
- No entry for participants who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last five days.
- No entry for participants with symptoms of illness such as cough or fever.
- During the symposium, participants who test positive are required to stay away from the event.
- A medical mask is recommended during the conference.
- Follow general hygiene rules, i.e. sneeze and cough only into the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief, wash and disinfect hands regularly, and avoid touching.