Effective April 12, 2022 – Subject to change
As the Beilstein Symposia are international events where people from all over the world come together, we have established the following rules to promote the health and well-being of all participants, staff and the local community in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. These rules may change by the time our event takes place and is based on the regulations of the State of Hesse and the Federal Infection Control Act. Persons who do not adhere to these rules may not participate in the event.
The most important points are summarized here:
- COVID-19 vaccination or recovery is required
- No entry for participants who have tested positive for COVID-19 by means of a current PCR or antigen test. During the symposium, participants tested positive are asked to stay away from the event.
- No entry for participants with symptoms of illness such as cough or fever
- A medical mask should be worn during the conference
- Social distancing of at least 1.5 meters should be maintained
- Follow general hygiene rules, i.e. sneeze and cough only into the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief, wash and disinfect hands regularly, and avoid touching.
IMPORTANT: We would like to remind all participants of the risks in participating in this Beilstein Symposium. Even with every reasonable precaution to keep participants safe, we cannot fully eliminate all risks of harm to attendees or guarantee their safety, especially from the risks posed by COVID-19 or its variant strains. Ultimately, you are responsible for your own safety and any risks associated with contracting this or any other illness at the event.