Beilstein Bozen Symposium 2014
"Chemistry and Time"
May 19 - 23, 2014
Registration and Call for Papers is now open.
Aspects covered by this conference:
- Drug development, delivery and resistance
- Real-time monitoring of reactions and biochemical events
- Developmental biology
- Dario Alessi (University of Dundee, UK)
- Adam Antebi (Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing, Cologne, Germany)
- Tom L. Blundell (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Wilhelm Boland (Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology, Jena, Germany)
- Timothy Clark (University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany)
- Leroy Cronin (University of Glasgow, UK)
- Antoine Danchin (AMAbiotics International Ltd, Evry, France)
- Rob Field (John Innes Centre, Norwich, UK)
- Gerald W. Hart (Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA)
- Douglas B. Kell (University of Manchester, UK)
- Thomas A. Moore (Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, USA)
- Israel Pecht (The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel)
- Akhilesh B. Reddy (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Till Roenneberg (Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany)
- Stenbjörn Styring (University of Uppsala, Sweden)
- Emad Tajkhorshid (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA)
- Hiroki R. Ueda (Quantitative Biology Center RIKEN, Kobe, Japan)
- David A. Winkler (CSIRO Materials Science and Engineering, Clayton, Australia)
- Eva Wolf (Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany)
Call for Papers
At the Beilstein Bozen Symposium 2014 we provide a platform for young scientists to present their latest research results related to the symposium's overall topic "Chemistry and Time". You are cordially invited to submit an abstract to apply for the presentation of your findings on a poster and in a short oral presentation. Due to restricted space, places are limited.
Please refer to the Poster Instructions for further details.
Scientific Committee and organization:
This meeting is organized by Martin G. Hicks and Carsten Kettner from the Beilstein-Institut.
New Thematic Series in the Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology
Optical near-fields & nearfield optics
Beilstein Bozen Symposium 2014 "Chemistry and Time"
Registration and "Call for Papers" open
Beilstein Bozen Symposium
"Chemistry and Time"
May 19th - 23rd, 2014